Friday 8 May 2020

I can't believe how long it since I've checked in here.

I have bought a new laptop so no longer need to go to the library to work on the blog so maybe no longer have an excuse.

Its been very isolating during this Covid19 virus and have only quick visits from younger daughter delivering shopping in the carport and I haven't seen elder daughter for about 6 weeks. Last night was a bit exciting as she set up and talked me through using a Zoom meeting....I saw her wearing her new pair of glasses (first pair).

I haven't looked after any dogs for Daughter during this lockdown period. The latest pup she is caring for is a golden retriever named Darcy. I was sent a photo of his first training session on a train last weekend.




I'm not going to try to back track and cover what has being going for me during this gap in posting.

Yesterday I made a batch of soap as have being using a lot with all this extra hand washing.


No comments:

Post a Comment