Saturday 10 February 2018

Where has the time gone?

About this time last year I launched this blog with all good intentions but....

It is nearly fig jam time again. My daughter messaged me that the birds were having a figgy feast this morning so I'll have to visit and pick some before they all disappear.

Over the year I have done some family research and in asking my cousin if she could identify people in some old family photographs I learnt that  I had a step great grandmother that I'd never known about.

My elder daughter and I have been on lots of birding outings and I have looked after dogs for my younger daughter over the year.

No pictures this time as will have to refresh my memory of how to do this.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how that fig jam turned out. It is always satisfying to have your own produce neatly lined up in the stockpile cupboard.

    ReplyDelete